Sunday, May 2, 2010

Click Flash: Melissa Rodwell


A Californian based photographer, Melissa Rodwell's photography has been featured in Harpars Bazaar, Mademoiselle, Playboy, and the list goes on. Melissa Rodwell is now famously acclaimed for her Fashion Photography blog, advising aspiring photographers on shooting techniques. She states: "This blog is presented for two different reasons. First, I aim to educate those photographers who are looking for inside instruction on lighting, directing and casting. I have tutorials that will take the viewer with me on fashion shoots where I will discuss topics from directing hair and make up artists to showing you, the viewer, how to create an edge light. I will continually write blogs on techniques ranging from background lighting to shooting editorial vs. commercial. The subject matter is vast and I intend to cover as much as I can. The second reason I am writing this blog is to give the reader an inside peek of the lifestyle of a fashion photographer. Is it as glamorous as the media depicts? I will let you be the judge."


Aspiring fashion photographer? Check her out.
www.fashionphotographyblog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

So tell us what you think